Friday 27 April 2012

Painting

 This is a collection of my paintings from my first year. Some will be missing from here, as I haven't got back the originals from my professor yet, so I'll post up the scans when I do. There's also a bit of digital painting work, that's a little new for me. Gonna work really hard this summer on honing my layout and digital painting, so check back here over the course of the summer and I'll have some new stuff posted as I make it. Check out the links to the right that indicate the type of work ------------->>




Tree Oasis Col Study 1

Tree Oasis Col Study 2

Tree Oasis Final Painting with Gouache
(Will upload a scan when I get the original back)

Ficto-Planet Painting with gouache (Day)

Ficto-Planet Painting with gouache (Night)

Color thumbnail studies of Ficto-Planet

Re imagined GoT Throne Room
Digital work on Photoshop

Master Copy Painting of Aleksi Briclot's work
(class assignment)

Master Copy painting-Tonal B&W

 Tonal Still Life Painting

Colored Still Life Painting


And the following images will be some work from Semester 1
Not my best work, but I was still learning how to paint with gouache!










No comments:

Post a Comment