Thursday 26 April 2012

Layout



This is a collection of Layout style artwork from my entire first year at Sheridan College for Animation. Layout is by far my favorite subject so far, and It's only been a year that I've been introduced to it. Needless to say, I will be redesigning and making most of these images the best I can over the summer in order to push myself further and tests out the skills I learned in my first year.



Character in Setting - Eden

Tree Ruins

Voodoo Hut
 
Scaled Character in Setting - Forest Guardian

Texture Study - Wood

Texture Study - Stone


Layout Sketch - Citadel Sunset

Body and Soul


Curved Street Layout

Organic Structure


Hideaway


Canyon Fishing


Layout alt view - Canyon fishing


Four Field Layout Pan




WARNING SKETCH DUMP
__________________________________________________________________
So, this is where my layout work goes that I don't personally find very good, or underdeveloped... So they will remain here until I create better versions of them. Or they'll just remain here forever haha.














No comments:

Post a Comment