Tuesday 24 April 2012

Character Design

This is the Character Designs I created while in my first year. the ones at the top here are mostly from in class projects, and as the list goes down, they become more of just sketches of characters I may re make over the summer or in my second year as actual animated characters.
Please leave comments!

Tree Aspect
 Character Timeline pg 1

Character Timeline pg 2

Character Poses and Expressions

Character Expressions pg 1


Character Expressions pg2


Artist Research Profile
Original Character costume based on Todd McFarlane's Spawn
Witch in the Mist

Original Character - Mitch
"My Halloween Candy Fool"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : SKETCH DUMP

Various characters drawn throughout the year, hopefully to be re-imagined later.

















No comments:

Post a Comment